Thursday, March 3, 2011

Will I Ever Get Revenge?

Will I ever get revenge on that horrible man Nobody?  It has been so long now since he was in my cave.  I have grown used to my blindness now after so much time passing but I still want revenge.  I will never forgive that man for what he did to me.  Now, even my father, Poseidon cannot help me.  Nobody has been home for weeks now.  He has remained on land for too long.  My father cannot do anything to Nobody until he finally leaves onto the open sea once more.  I doubt he ever will, though.  Each day, I hear that things are getting better and better for him while I am stuck here, blinded for eternity.  The one thing that I am happy about is that I have heard that there are hundreds of suitors wooing Nobody’s wife. This is the one thing that keeps Nobody in the misery he deserves.  I spend all my days thinking about how Nobody deserves payback but I can no longer think of any ideas for how to bring this upon him.  I don’t think I even have a chance anymore.  He is so far away and there is just no way I could give him something in return for what he did to me.  I think it might just be time to give up because revenge now seems pretty hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment