Thursday, February 24, 2011

Revenge on Nobody Please

I have lost all hope of ever taking revenge on Nobody.  My father, Poseidon, has told me that Nobody has finally reached his homeland.  This is horrible because it means that he is happy once more.  I will never be happy while he is at the same time because he doesn't deserve to succeed after having committed such cruel acts.  He blinded me and I will never forgive him.  I cannot see out of my eye and never will be able to again.  I never noticed how great it is to be able to see around you until now.  I can't even see my own feet anymore.  I stumble around, having no idea where I'm going.  Everybody thinks I'm so dumb because I walk so slowly and am always falling down. Things are even worse for me now too because there is nothing I can do to take revenge on Nobody when he is on land.  My father can only harm him while he is on the ocean so now I have no way of getting back at him.  I thought of taking a ship to his land to do him in once and for all but then I realized I have no chance of this.  I have no ship and besides that I can't see so what good would a ship do me anyway.  I just wish I could somehow give Nobody what he deserves after causing me such trouble.  I do hear however that there is some chance that Nobody will suffer by the suitors that try to marry his wife.  My father Poseidon tells me that they are plotting to kill him.  I hope so much that they succeed and Nobody finally faces the death that I wish I could give him myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment