Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ever Since

Ever since Nobody's horrible attack, I have been so mad.  I wish I could lay my hands on that man and all of his crew and eat them all.  He blinded me!  I thought I would get my sight back but I never have.  I will never be able to see again out of my one big eye.  The world is darkness to me and I have such difficulties now tending to my sheep and animals.  The other cyclops make fun of me so much.  I used to love the sights that surrounded my cave and watching my great sheep graze but now I cannot do any of these things because I can't see.  I also keep tripping on rocks and falling down.  It is so difficult to live this way without being able to see where I'm walking or what I'm doing.  How could Nobody do such a thing?  He also took so many of my great sheep and killed them all.  He stole some of my best ones.  He tricked me and now I will forever hate that man.  I've told my father, Poseidon, to get back at Nobody and make him suffer but what I really want to do is take revenge myself.  I hear that my father continues to create huge storms that consume Nobody's ship and crew members but these storms never manage to kill him.  Somehow he is always able to survive.  I wish I could just get rid of him once and for all after all the trouble he has caused me.

No comments:

Post a Comment